One of my mottos is “Don’t Revise, Rewrite!”, so I always direct writers to my “How to Rewrite” series first, but yes, eventually, once all your rewriting is done, you will be ready to revise, so I’ve got this additional series as well. Some of these got moved to other places in the book.
- NOW You Can Revise, Introduction: When It’s Finally Time to Fine Tune
- NOW You Can Revise, Step 2: Cut Ten More Pages Out
- NOW You Can Revise, Step 3: Build a Theme Tree
- Now You Can Revise, Part 4: Add More “I Understand You” Moments
- Now You Can Revise, Part 5: Set Up More of Your Pay-Offs
- Now You Can Revise, Part 6: Use the Final Draft Tools
- Now You Can Revise, Conclusion: You’re a Poet But You Don’t Know It.
Post a Comment