Thanks for reading! For more advice, examples, and bonus material, please visit SecretsOfStory.com. You’ll find:
- Career advice, including sections on how to write every day, give and receive notes, launch your career, find representation, meet with buyers, and sell challenging material
- Two dozen examples of films analyzed according to the Ultimate Story Checklist. You can find all of these in the sidebar. You can also download a template copy of the checklist at the above link) Meanwhile, I created a massive spreadsheet of all the answers for every movie.
- A massive chart that helps clarify the difference between the goals, long-standing social problems, flaws, and the dramatic question.
- A chart that compares my proposed structure to those of other gurus.
- An in-depth series of articles on the fundamental differences between different media, especially books vs. movies.
- A series of instructional articles that address how to write a pilot episode of an ongoing series.
- A supplemental version of the Ultimate Story Checklist specifically tailored to pilot stories.(You can download that, too)
- A dozen examples of popular TV pilots analyzed according to the pilot checklist. (Check the sidebar)
And hey, good news: The book seems to be doing well! I’m happy to report that I’m up to 25 reviews on Amazon: 24 five-stars and one four-star. And remember, you can also get the book on audio on Amazon or at this link!
At the beginning of Part 3 you promise an "exhaustive" list of 122 questions in 7 categories that will help to point out problems, in a format allowing answers, and that we can download it here... but I don't see it.
Sorry, if you go to the page for the Ultimate Story Checklist, the link at the end of the third paragraph takes you to a downloadable version of the checklist you can fill out yourself.
Have you ever considered publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.Crafting Executing Strategy Thompson 18 test bank solutions manual
Post a Comment