- The Meddler #1: Some problems with The Town...
- The Meddler #2: ...And My Fixes For The Town
- The Meddler #3: Some problems with The Ghost Writer...
- The Meddler #4: …And My Fixes for The Ghost Writer
- The Meddler #5: Some Problems with Julie and Julia...
- The Meddler #6: ...And My Fixes For Julie and Julia
- The Meddler #7: Some Problems with Walk the Line...
- The Meddler #8: My Fixes for Walk the Line, aka Man in Black
- The Meddler Presents: Harry Potter Week!
- Meddling With Harry Potter Book 4
- Meddling With Harry Potter Book 5
- Meddling With Harry Potter Book 6
- Meddling With Harry Potter Book 7
- The Meddler #9: Some problems With Flags of Our Fathers
- The Meddler #10: ...And My Fixes For Flags of Our Fathers
- Gone Girl Meddler Week, Part 1: Where the Movie Blows It
- The Meddler: Gone Girl (Book and Movie), Part 2: Amy’s Nonsensical Plan
- The Meddler: Gone Girl (Book and Movie), Part 3: The Three Big Pregnancy Problems
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
The Meddler: The Archive
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I love The Meddler! I would love to see more of those posts. :)
Me too! I just saw Up In the Air and found it seemingly on the verge of having something to say, but not quite managing to pull it together. I'd love to see a meddler piece on that one.
What are your company values? What kind of message do you want to convey to your customers? If you’re a fun-loving company, your bath bomb boxes and other packaging should reflect that. Perhaps you want to try out bright, peppy colors, or inject some humor.
Post a Comment