- The Annotation Project: Beloved
- Storyteller’s Rulebook: Literary Doesn’t Have to Mean Hide-n-Seek
- Storyteller’s Rulebook: Authority Goes a Long Way
- Storyteller’s Rulebook: Humanize the Inhuman
- Rulebook Casefile: The Power of Objects and Kitchens in “Beloved”
- Straying from the Party Line: Showing Some Compassion in “Beloved”
Okay, folks, I think that’s it for the rest of the summer. My daughter will be home a lot and I have a lot of your books to read! I should get through my backlog soon, though, so feel free to send your work my way and I’ll get to it asap!