- The Ultimate Story Checklist: The Babadook
- Rulebook Casefile: Jennifer Kent vs. the Naysayers
- Straying from the Party Line: The Selfless and Self-Less Heroine of The Babadook
- Straying from the Party Line: The Babadook vs. Genre Expectations
- Rulebook Casefile: The Progress of the Problem in the Opening of The Babadook
- Storyteller’s Rulebook: Should a Monsters Ever Meet Its Metaphor?
Are unrealistic genre-specific elements a big metaphor for a more common experience (not how life really is, but how life really feels)?
Very much so. The Babadook = The Dada Book.
Post a Comment